Hey everyone! Welcome to 2019!
I don’t do resolutions per se but I do have some things that I’m looking forward to and/or hoping to accomplish in 2019. I’m jotting them down here so that I can hold myself more accountable.
- Blog more often. I can’t believe it’s been like 4 months since my last post. Being a SAHM is awesome in that I get to spend so much time with my son but most of my days just don’t seem exciting enough to share. This year we’re likely to do a lot more home improvement projects and I hope to share the before and afters with you. I also hope to get to travel a bit more with my little dude and share our adventures.
- Exercise more. I know this makes me a HUGE GEEK but I love Pokemon Go and I’d like to parlay my love of the game into more exercise for me. I’ve also wanted to take yoga lessons for forever so maybe this will be my year.
- Get my son into a organized class or sport. Teddy is turning 3 in January and since he was about 6 months old we’ve talked about doing swim lessons but it just never seems to be the right time. He’s currently very adamant that he does not want swim lessons but hopefully we’ll find something in 2019 that he’ll enjoy doing (soccer, t-ball, ice skating lessons, etc.)
- Have a family vacation. Last year we went to the beach for a couple of days with extended family and also went back to the Midwest to see our families. I’d love it if 2019 brought more of the same. I love beach vacations and of course it’d be great to see our family more.
- Read more. Netflix has become too big of a past time in my house.