The days leading up to my induction were kind of crazy plus it’s not easy getting through the day when you’re hugely pregnant. So I relied on my husband to do some things for me like creating a playlist for my iPhone so I had some good music to listen to while I was in labor. Of course he could have just put any of my half a dozen playlists on but he made one of this own and this is what he chose:
- Bruce Springsteen – Born in the U.S.A.
- Salt-n-Pepa – Push It
- Steppenwolf – Born to be Wild
- Beatles – Help!
- John Mellencamp – Hurts So Good
- Ramones – I Wanna Be Sedated
- Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
- Matchbox 20 – Push
- Guns N’ Roses – Sweet Child O’Mine
- Ice Cube – You Can Do It
Unfortunately it was decided that I needed a c-section before I even got to use the playlist. Too bad too I bet the labor & deliver nurses would have gotten a laugh.